Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blog Love

Blogging stresses me out.   My self critic is a big ho bag and she does not allow me to simply flow on this thing.   I've already deleted and rewrote this post like three times.  Seriously, it's quite ridiculous.  So I have decided to give all my lovin and future posts to other blogs and bloggers that really know what they're doing.  Those that keep me interested, coming back for more and put me to shame.  I'm cool with it though. 
The Cottage Cheese 

A few reasons why I dig it...
1. Marsi (what up girl!)  bought her bestie a mug from my store and we ended up having an etsy conversation affair for a few days...it was good for me;) for real though, cool chick.
2. She has a keen eye and fabulous taste...check out her vintage store!
3. Her blog,the cottage cheese, is pretty much everything I would like mine to be.  She has mixed store promotion, everyday life, and style education very very well.  I check it almost everyday, and I am always pleasantly surprised by her posts.  Last week she did a little feature on Dennis Hopper as the artist and collector.  Awesome. 

Go there NOW.

4 comments:

  1. Girl, you are so sweet to feature me on your blog! Your kind words about my blog and shop absolutely made my day, thank you so much :)

    This cracked me up (but I don't think you should be so hard on yourself): "My self critic is a big ho bag and she does not allow me to simply flow on this thing." I feel that way a lot of the time too. I often find myself with blogger's block and it's quite frustrating when that happens.

    Looking forward to more posts, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "blogger's block"! love it, so perfect! but I totally know girl, I just have to center my blog chi and just chill:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May your blog chi become fiery again like chilli. Ouch. Sorry about that. But at least it was free.

    Sometimes blogging just refuses to gel for me, too. Roland

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha good one! i am always down for free wisdom one liners!

    ReplyDelete