Thursday, October 21, 2010

Because I have been feelin the witch vibes this Fall...

I actually feel like I already have a coven, we just don't wear fabulous matching hats.
cilloran:warbucks:(via glitteristhewaytogo, ellaboulevard)(via feedmeguilt)
I have been getting the urge to wear big girl make-up and to me this means LIPSTICK!   Dark red? Yes.  Mac's newest line features one of the most Venomous Villains in the enchanted forest...Maleficent. And girl has exactly the look I am going for!
 Venomous Villains Lipstick

Black Cloak 
I posted about these Lindsey Thornburg cloaks awhile back, obviously I am still a little obsessed. 
*Not at all animal friendly...my bad...it's just way too rad.

 I bought into the leggings craze and have never really looked back, I've had my eye out for some stir-ups but have yet to find anything I really dig, believe me stir-ups are gonna make a comeback!  They were cute 15 yrs ago and will be even cuter now, especially paired with these fab high heel booties!
It's all about the statement rings! Ya know for that finger flair while I'm casting spells:)
 Thank you 7th grade Me for saving all your chunky sterling silver!  Good lookin out!

Witch look complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment