Tuesday, October 12, 2010


I am really digging this simple outdoor space.  I love the casual and unpretentious feel to this whole look.  It's design that isn't trying too hard and really taking advantage of the natural beauty of the area.  But the thing that is really doin it for me is the picture on the wall.  It has never entered my mind, not even for a second, to hang a print outside, this may be because I live in the Pacific Northwest and it really wouldn't mesh well, but this is just blowing my mind and leading it in all kinds of directions for outdoor decor!  Love it!

 Also I just noticed my last two posts were pictures found on the Tumblr designaddictmom...it's a fabulous blog where the inspiration is non stop!!  If you like interior design or just general hotness you NEED to be following her!

No comments:

Post a Comment