Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Buzz

This is what I am calling the black and yellow color palette that I have been seeing a little of these days but I think it will definitely be popping off sooner than later! Take note!
caution.

There is no other way than VINTAGE, in my opinion, when it comes to upgrading your style so heres a few items with the same color trend that you can get on the cheap!

 
Vintage 50s Plaid Dress-pinupdresses...Love this!! So freakin cute!!

Vtg. Top - Outlaw
Vintage "Outlaw" Top-TinyWingsVintage-The fringe gets me everytime!!
SALE Vintage tropical print peter pan collar shirt dress medium


Vtg Tropical Dress-11eggs-oooo the peter pan collar! To die!
 
And ya know I always got a lil somethin, somethin for ya...
Check out those studs!
VTG Gold Studded Plaid boyfriend BLAZER jacket long tartan M

No comments:

Post a Comment