Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Typography Tuesday with a twist?

While compiling all my fav finds for the week I realized there was a focus more on graphic design rather than type, they go hand in hand so I'm just gonna let it fly this time.  Also I changed it from "Typeface Tuesday" To "Typography Tuesday"... I saw someone else had the first title as a weekly post as well, so I figured I better change it up...it's all about being original right?  But hey at least I somewhat kept my commitment from last week!  I think I'm growing up guys! 








Paris Vs. New York 



thisisnthappiness



bearnnakkedd



Favorite Font of the Week!







NEWSPAPER Tshirt Vintage Typography Tee MENS Shirt
Rosetta Stone T-shirt Egyptian Typography Tee MENS Shirt
Declaration Independance TShirt History Text Tee MENS Shirt
I think I will always love a good graphic tee.  There is just something about them that screams, "Hey! Look at me and admire how smart and funny I am!"  Isn't that what we all want? 
The peeps over at nonfictiontees have this down to a science, literally, and have created a line of super witty and extra comfy looking tees that are sure to impress!  You'll see what I'm talkin' about...go there NOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment